Sunday, November 7, 2010

Let's Share the Good News

1. Jesus commanded us
16 For when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, since I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel! 17 If I preach voluntarily, I have a reward; if not voluntarily, I am simply discharging the trust committed to me. ~ 1 Corinthians 9: 16-17

2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. ~ 2 Timothy 4: 2


2. Salvation comes only through Jesus
9 Then they said to each other, “What we’re doing is not right. This is a day of good news and we are keeping it to ourselves. If we wait until daylight, punishment will overtake us. Let’s go at once and report this to the royal palace.” ~ 2 Kings 7: 9


3. Jesus is the only way to transform our nation
3 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. ~ Daniel 12: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment