Rev. Wong Kheang Wook
A young Japanese man committed suicide because he was not able to get into university.
I. Jesus Loves Everybody
1. Jesus loves you.
2. The love of Jesus is an unconditional love.
6 You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. 7 Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. ~ Romans 5:6-8
3. Jesus heard the cry of the blind man. (Luke 18: 40)
II. Jesus Is Merciful To Everybody
1. The problems and difficulties of man.
2. Jesus asked, “What do you want me to do for you?” (Luke 18: 41)
3. We need the mercy of Jesus.
III. Jesus Changes Our Lives
1. Jesus wants us to be a new creation.
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! ~ 2 Corinthians 5:17
2. The blind man who believed in Jesus. (Luke 18: 43)
3. You belief has saved you. (Luke 18: 42)
12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” ~ John 8:12