Monday, August 30, 2010

Praying For Our Nation

1. Prayer brings us victory
23In that day you will no longer ask me anything. I tell you the truth, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. 24Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete. ~ John 16: 23 - 24

2. Praying for our nation
14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. ~ 2 Chronicles 7: 14

3. Becoming Salt and Light for our nation
13"You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men. ~ Matthew 5: 13

16In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
~ Matthew 5: 16

No comments:

Post a Comment