Monday, February 14, 2011

Gift For Jesus On Christmas

9 After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen in the east went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. 10 When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. 11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold and of incense and of myrrh. ~Matt 2:9-12 (NIV)

GOLD = the most precious metal, the gift for a KING

FRANKINCENSE = used in Temple worship to GOD

MYRRH = a spice used to embalm a body after DEATH.

1. I give him my trust.

“Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.” ~Ps 143:8 (NIIV)

2. I give him first place of my life.

Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all the other things will be given to you as well.” ~Matt 6:33 (NIV)

F = Finance / I = Interest / R = Relationships / S = Schedule / T = Troubles

3. I give him my heart.

“Commit everything you do to the Lord . Trust him, and he will help you.” ~Ps 37:5 (NLT)

Wherever your treasure is, your heart will be there also.” ~Luke 12:34 (NIV)

4. I will bring others to Jesus.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. ~John 3:16 (NIV)

Go out into highways and countryside and urge everyone you find to come in, so that the house will be full. `Luke 14:23 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment