Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sermon Outline

Saving Planet Earth

Genesis 1: 26 - 28

Introduction: The beauty of God’s Creation.

1. Mankind’s partnership with God to care for the earth.

26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." ~ Genesis 1: 26

2. The reasons our earth is sick.

· Climate Change

· Deforestation

· Environment Pollution

3. What should our response be?

We should repent from our wrong doings and take active steps to protect planet earth.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. 24 See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. ~ Psalm 139: 23-24

5If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. ~ James 1: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment